2 Positions Available
- Greet and assist patients and other guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Provide consistent therapy for your clients (individual, couples/family, play therapy, group, etc).
- Implement and review treatment plans
- Ensure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Maintain frequent communication with both own supervisor and office manager to ensure hours/clients are being properly managed.
- Maintain and track front end office supply inventory.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
- Maintain at least 20 sessions a week
- A master’s degree or higher in a mental health-related field
- Hold an active & unrestricted license in the state of Texas
- Maintain Professional Liability Insurance
- At least one year of counseling experience
- Inclusive Therapist
*On boarding process may take up to 90 days.
*Virtual through January 31, 2020
*This is a contract position and does not include benefits
*60% clinician/40% group split